Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing

Could the Earth be growing? Does that sound nutty to you? Well, there was a time when it was considered blasphemous to say that the world was round. It was a criminal offense and you could wind up in jail  .... or worse - you could be put to death.

I don't know if there's any truth to this but I'm certainly open to the possibility.I think it's best to keep an open mind when it comes to ideas like this. We just don't know. The argument in favor of this hypothesis seems to hold some merit. For those of you more scientifically minded; perhaps not. Either way, it makes for a good conversation.
It makes sense to me and it just might make sense to you too. Check it out and see what you think!









              Click here to watch the video!

1 comment:

  1. These are lies straight out of the pits of Hell! The world isn't billions or millions of years old. It's about 6000 to 10,000 years old. You guys need to get your heads out of those satanic science books and read the truth. It's called the Holy Bible and it's the infallible word of God. God made the world in just 6 days and he rested on the 7th. That's why we rest on Sunday. Satan has blinded you to the truth.

    I'll leave you guys to your reprobate minds until I feel the holy spirit guide me back here again. If you guys both die before I make it back then have fun in Hell! lol

    ReplyDelete